My Blog List

Monday, April 12, 2010

Knitters link to Louise!

Knitting Class options can be viewed at wildflowerwoolknits.blogspot.com
Hopefully I have put in all class dates in the calender on the 'classes' page.
I am so thankful for Louise teaching the knitting classes.
Her classes are always fun and challenging. I will eavesdrop on the topic and maybe even try it myself! I'm really looking forward to the summer classes coming up.
Last summer we had a competition between the knitting class and the quilting class. Each doing a six block (knitted or quilted accordingly) throw/quilt. Joining each block after they were finished.
This year we will do a medallion throw/quilt. A totally different technique.
I'm really excited about it.
Keep watching for updates!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun knitting--I mean, quilting--that medallion throw, er, quilt! Keep those needles clicking! Nope, that's wrong, I mean keep quilting those quilts! :D

    ReplyDelete