My Blog List

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quilting & Knitting



These are some of the knitters, Sara and Toos, showing their completed or nearly completed Mystery Medallion summer projects.
Starting in the centre and adding a new 'round' weekly, measuring and adjusting as they went. It is so cool to see their own personality added to the class assignments, by slightly adding to or changing the stitches, colours or patterns, ON THEIR OWN!
I Love those greens!
Louise led the class through some really great new-to-them techniques. I can't even remember what some of them are called!
I am awed at the range of expertise required, by mostly beginner knitters, to do this lap blanket! You really covered so many unknown problems and solutions doing this one, Louise!
I think the cabled rounds are my favourite!

applause applause


No comments:

Post a Comment